NTT Communications Global Customer Portal
Our Global Customer Portal allows easy viewing and monitoring of subscribed services including Managed Private Networks, Data Center Services and Internet Networking Services.
Support for Managed Private Networks and Data Center Services
The Global Customer Portal let’s you access information about your Managed Private Networks and Data Center Services, including:
- Dashboards - Dashboards provide information about solution health and status with icons, colors and graphs to help you manage and react appropriately to solution performance.
- Control Panels - Service Control Panels group together tools and functions related to a particular type of service within your portfolio.
- Monitoring - The Monitoring page provides information on current alerts, down services and overall solution status for all your services.
- Service Desk - The Service Desk allows you to submit service and billing support requests and allows you to view and update their status.
- Billing - The Billing page provides account invoices, status, and optional online payments.
- Documents - The Document library contains public documents relevant to your service portfolio, as well as private communications intended only for your company.
Support for Internet Networking Services
The Global Customer Portal lets you access information about your Internet Networking Service, including:
- Billing - update contact information, make payments or review past invoices
- Trouble tickets – open and review trouble tickets for technical or billing issues
- Track usage – view daily, monthly or annual bandwidth use via customizable reports
- Network performance - real-time network performance reporting by region, with SLAs
- Additional services - review and monitor other NTT Communications services, including IntelliSecurity and Smart Content Delivery™, from the Global Customer Portal.
- Surveys - let us know what you think of Network Operations customer support by filling out our survey. Your feedback is important for us.